Caroline

Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Games We Play

Okay, I admit it, I'm a game addict. I've always been very good at games, very good at winning. Perhaps not always as good at being the winner as I should... but I digress.

The kids are turning into gamers too. Duncan has his Uno and his Jump Start Kindergarten. Bonnie has her Webkinz and now Pixie Hollow games. I'm a World of Warcraft addict, and the kids are just begging for their own accounts. Soon, soon, I keep saying. We love games.

I did an assessment of our Christmas loot last night and there are NO games at all in the whole stack. I have to fix this. I need a new Wii game, or a family board game, or something to that effect. Now that there are four of us who are actually getting good at playing games, it's time to open the door to the fun stuff! Woo-hoo! This was a good reason to have kids, if nothing else. So, Rob and I can play four player games. :)

Of course, speaking of the Christmas loot, I'm still in search of a Lich King model that won't break the bank. Crossing my fingers I can make my little boy's Christmas wish come true...

Linkies:

http://www.ea.com
http://blog.parentbloggers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home